Monday, April 6, 2009

Happiness

I started thinking about happiness and challenged to find it in small things.
Last week i saw 10th class movie(telugu) oopss!! its too late but I got one good thought from it, we can help others with out putting much efforts.
We all do waste money on some thing : cool drinks,
eat outs,cigarettes,unnecessary shopping and many more..........
Use your one cool drink money or any other unnecessary expense to feed a real starving one once.No need to be great to do this, find a real starving person on the road and give him one meal. start doing at least once/month. wow u will sure going to enjoy this. If not every month do it at least for once.

I would like to mention my Dad here,last month my Dad and Ramji uncle(dad's frnd) purchased 10 bedsheets and went out midnight to distribute them to those who are really in need.They spread those sheets on the sleeping road side people who don't have houses to sleep.Nice one Dad, Thanks for sharing your happiness with me.

Friends,don't make it online. Please do spend some time and do this personally.

We all write not knowing if anything we write is of any interest to others. Writing with a hope that my post will result in satisfying one man at least for one day.If you cant do it at least share this idea with your Dear ones who can do it.
Do leave a message if u do this.. not for publicity but for inspiring me and others.

I thoroughly enjoy my Sis's blog and inspired to share my thoughts through Blog.
Am still new to blogging let me know whether we can exchange our links.

4 comments:

  1. Agree with u Smitha,Happiness lies even in simple things which we generally ignore.
    GoodWork,Waiting for the next post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good start Sister, Nice write up. Yes you sre absolutely right 'choti choti khushiyaa, jindhagi barthey hi'

    ReplyDelete
  3. K.Nagbhushan NaiduApril 6, 2009 at 9:01 PM

    I use to give lift to school children while i commute to my Office from Home and back to home. One day I gave lift to 4 litte school girls on my way to home.It was really nice
    K.Nagbhushan Naidu

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Rajkumar-thanx,sure my blog will rock with posts with all ur support.
    @Ramya-My title should be as u said 'choti choti khushiyaa, jindhagi barthey hi'.
    @Naidu sir-only a thought will do no need to be rich,nice job sir..

    ReplyDelete