Monday, April 27, 2009

My Wonderful responsibility---My Boy


I have been tagged by my little sister to come up with five things I love about being a mom.Thanks dear.

I love being a mom because:

☺I got moments to experience the wonder of God through my little one.
☺It is a wonderful responsibility.
☺Life got a great meaning after him.
☺I got a lovely little best friend.
☺Gives me new challenges and keeps me young and active.
More over being a mom I understood my mom fully.LOVE YOU MOM.

I can’t restrict my self now to the above with out writing about my boy :

You have heard about Speed Reading in communication skills but I developed speed listening after him, speaks a lot (24/7) and in hurry and bigger volume!!!
I saw many advertisements suggesting energy boosters for kids; feel I need such health drinks, off course many moms……..His energy never exhausts!!!
He advises me googling for variety recipes, Certifies my cooking skills. I get many lovely hugs and kisses for his every favorite dish I prepare.
He loves reading, solving puzzles, cross words which gives me challenges to find new books and CDs for his level.
He has his "big please" s turning my "big No" s to yes many times with his heart stealing smiles and expressions (mainly playing with water).
He says I am a grown up kid!!! And I realized that when he prepared a card in connection to Parent appreciation week at school. It says:
“Thank you Mom and Dad for being nice to me.Thank you for buying me play station for my last birthday. Love you….your son Saisaketh”
Its amazing how these seven years turned quickly with him, he will celebrate his 7th birthday in this coming May. What ever prospective way he chooses I always pray God and try to shape him ---Good Human.

5 comments:

  1. First of all, this pic is gonna steal hearts of many.....he is very affecionate towards every one. May God give him the best
    Good write up akka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not getting words to express :)
    good mummy vs Good Son,
    Njoy the joy with him.
    Really a gr8 feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOO ENJOIED WITH MY TWO DAUGHTERS MORE THAN ANY THING. THAT MUST BE ENJOIED ONLY. FOR THOSE NO WORDS ARE THERE FOR EXPRESS. NOW I FEEL PROUD AND PRIDE ON THEM FOR THEIR EFFECTION ,LOVE AND CARETALKING OF US.STILL BOTH ARE LITTLE KIDS IN MY LAP ALTHOUGH THEY ARE SO GRONEUP

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ramya:thanks for the wishes kanna and thanks for tagging me this..
    @Rajkumar:Even itz difficult for the moms, there will be no words when we think of our little ones.
    @Anonymous:Exactly said, for parents their children are always small and little.Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really such a wonderful relationship between mom and her son... me too enjoying those with my mom...eventhough i crossed 25, i am a small boy for my mom, she used to tell blap.. blap...blap...
    she used to read my mind when i was in slad, happy. I love my mom very much.

    ReplyDelete